Calling all Engineering and Technical Recruiters keen to progress your career with a move to a very dynamic consultancy. You will inherit an active desk with existing roles that are there for you to fill immediately. My client is seeking a minimum of one year’s plus recruitment experience from within this sector and they will also consider candidates at a more senior level
My client is keen to continue with the momentum of this successful division making a strategic move to ramp up their presence within the Engineering and Technical recruitment sectors. There is a lot going on at present within a range of industries using Engineers and Technical staff and one of the most exciting is within manufacturing and production, renewables, oil and gas. You will be based from Glasgow city centre office, and whilst this is Perm desk, you can choose whether you want to run it as a dual desk, as you prefer. Your geographical remit will be all of Scotland and further into the UK.
save as favourite
Why make the move? Well, this Consultancy can offer you:
• Very real career opportunities. As you build your desk you will be promoted to a more senior position,
• Job security in a well established consultancy
• A well known name which opens doors for new business
• Excellent and ongoing training
• Opportunities to specialise in whichever Eng/Tech discipline you prefer
• A supportive working environment and great teamwork
If you are keen to give your career a boost and want to play a crucial part in helping this Consultancy build their presence, then this is the time to do it. So, if you would like to find out more then please give me a call directly for an initial informal and entirely confidential chat. Before calling you will need to fit the following criteria please:
• You have at least a year’s direct Recruitment industry experience
• You have Engineering and/or Technical recruitment experience
• You have business development and not just account management experience
• You are hungry and self motivated!
• You are adaptable to change and can work well within a small and growing team
• You have a driving license
I hope this is of interest and I look forward to hearing from you.
For an initial and entirely confidential please call or email Leah Ley-Wilson on 07801 909794, or email firstname.lastname@example.org